New induction heated vacuum pressure casting machine with new chamber locking technique
Safe and simple to operate
The Heracast EC has a new chamber locking technique and an internal swivel mechanism. The chamber no longer rotates, as the casting process takes place inside the machine. The casting machine also offers a high degree of operating safety. Simple operation of the Heracast EC provides for additional safety. The dental technician enters all settings with a rotary knob via an animated display. Operating errors are virtually eliminated.
Compact footprint and integrated water cooling
With dimensions of 65 x 55 x 45 centimetres the bench unit takes up little space and fits onto the standard laboratory bench. Cooling is already integrated, an external vacuum pump will be required for operation.
Benefits at a glance:
- Material-saving, professional vacuum pressure casting
- Casts up to 130g PM and 60g NPM
- Compact bench device (650 x 550 x 450 millimetres)
- Attractive price
- New chamber locking technique increases operating safety
- High efficiency of the induction unit reduces operating costs
- Extremely easy operation with rotary knob and display
Animation Heracast EC
Start the animation via button 3-D view or direct via animation.